2ND MBS

Wednesday, November 5, 2008


2nd Mindanao Blogger Summit

Finally MBS2 is done, excellently and successfully. I guess it was an unforgetable experience to everyone who attended the summit. I honestly really enjoy the summit, the food is free, the speakers are Intelligent that’s why they are able to enlightened us about Mindanao plus some of them has a potential to be a stand up comedian because of their wild sense of humor but what matters most is that I learn something new, I discover something good and hopefully I can do something nice for Mindanao thanks to MBS2 I mean on the organizers and participants without them it wont be made possible their concern is our concern because we are a Mindanaons.

PS:

-Thanks to all from the tricycle drivers to the MBS2 organizers

-Thank to ate Ria and Ms. Aileen of google for letting us have a wonderful remembrance(picture) with the celebrities of blogging community.

-Thanks to my Mom for the allowance.

-Thanks to God for our safety.

0 Pumansin: