Molepen

Wednesday, November 26, 2008


Molepen

The history of my molepen(mole from my pen), it was a Thursday afternoon I was in my physics class when I got that instant mole from my pen after we’ve done our experiment on mapping equipotential lines and lines of force and when Im finished answering the questions and draw up some conclusions I thought that I already covered my pen with its cap so I stab it to my hand as I usually do to tightened the cap of my pen but suddenly it was not covered with a cap so it penetrates on my skin it bleeds a little but I just disregard it knowing that it was just a little but days after I find a black point on my palm it looks like a mole, I think it was an ink from my pen that remains inside my skin.

If you want to have an instant mole then your pen is the answer..

4 Pumansin:

~~m$. DoNNA~~ said...

pareho na tayong may nunal sa palad :)

Ayel said...

kakatuwa naman 'tong post mo.

hehe.


may future kang maging linguist or lexicographer.

na-miss ko yang expriment na yan. sana pwede ko rin ipagawa sa mga students ko dito yan.

Admin said...

Hahaha! The same thing happened to me back in High School, but mine didn't lasted...

Lollii-Pii said...

hahahaha..I'll place one near my nose..para parang si Pres. Gloria..^^...oOopsiE..